Friday, December 3, 2010

Sometimes....

Sometimes I feel like touching the sky
All I do is let go off my Ego

Sometimes I feel like reading something
All I do is try to read myself

Sometimes I feel the need to be successful
All I do is stop thinking about my failures

Sometimes I feel like being myself
All I do is stop worrying about the world

Sometimes I feel like spilling out the anger
All I do is pen something down

Sometimes I feel like knowing more about myself
All I do is stop listening to others

Sometimes I feel like a loser
All I do is look at those who never tried

Sometimes I feel like seeing my achievements
All I do is look in the mirror and smile

Sometimes I feel like seeing an innocent soul
All I do is see a dog and its commitment towards mankind

Sometimes I feel like smiling
All I do is seek blessings from elders

Sometimes I feel like killing myself
All I do is remember my mother's eyes and live for the next day

Sometimes I feel like pausing the time
All I do is close my eyes and remember the Almighty

Sometimes I feel like conquering the world
All I do is remember Alexander-The Great, whose hands were empty when he died

Sometimes I feel like listening more
All I do is start speaking less

Sometimes I feel like flying like a bird
All I do is stop worrying about my downfall

Sometimes I feel like wearing something dark
All I do is wear my past

Sometimes I feel like saving this world
All I do is improve myself

Sometimes I feel like chasing my dreams
All is I is start working towards them

Sometimes I feel like hitting someone
All I do is hit my head with positive thoughts

Sometimes I feel like keeping quiet
All I do is start observing everyone around

But, whenever I feel like being Happy
All I do is be with my friends


My 'Sometimes' have started coming very often
When my future becomes my present, it's mostly rotten
I am hoping that everything will be okay one day
I don't know till what time, my 'Sometimes' are here to stay.

I am occupied with my dreams, and my hard work is taking its toll
I’m sure I’ll rise above the sky once I am over my downfall.
I got my hands, mind and my soul to achieve everything
Now I know, it was evil inside me, who was afraid of something.



                                                                                   -J.Walia

No comments: