Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love/Hate












I love the way you LIE, I love the way you CRY
I love the way you fool me and leave me HIGH and DRY
I love the way you ACT, I love the way you DISTRACT
I love the way you shield yourself and then ATTACK

I hate the way I CRY, I hate the way I ask WHY
I hate the way I say, ‘You are loyal’, I hate the way I LIE
I hate the way I LOVE, I hate the way I SNUB
I hate the way I say that you’re still my DOVE

I love the way you FLIRT, I love the way you DIVERT
I love the way you cheat me and make me HURT
I love the way you LEAVE, I love the way you MISCONCEIVE
I love the way you edit the facts and then make me BELIEVE

I hate the way I CRIB, I hate the way I FIB
I hate the way you used me as if I was a BIB
I hate the way I DREAM, I hate the way I SCREAM
I hate the way you ripped off my SELF-ESTEEM

I love the way you SOB, I love the way you ROB
I love the way you crumble me down to reach the TOP
I love the way you DECEIT, I love the way you CHEAT
I love the way you conquer victory in my DEFEAT

I hate the way I SULK, I hate the way I project myself as HULK
I hate the way you broke my heart as if I had it in BULK
I hate the way I THINK, I hate the way I RETHINK
I hate the way I keep looking at your picture without a BLINK

I love the way you GRILL, I love the way you KILL
I love the way you make me die by having your LOVE-PILL
I love the way you EXIST, I love the way you EXIT
I love the way you are gone but you still PERSIST

I hate the way I REMEMBER; we first dated in DECEMBER
You left me for another guy the very next year – NOVEMBER
I hate the way I FORGIVE, I hate the way I LIVE
I hate the way I always pray that you should OUTLIVE.


Over the time my cries have lost the tears
I cry internally and don't project my fears
This is Life we have to live it and DIE
Hug the world, you never know when you have to say BYE


REMEMBER TO FORGET ME


                                                                    
                                                                         - J.WALIA

No comments: