Saturday, February 5, 2011

You be ..... I'll be .....




You be my Sleep, I'll be your Yawn
You be my sweet Kitty, I'll be your protector King Kong
You be my Flower, I’ll be your Lawn
I'll make sure we both are Right and no one gets Wrong

I'll be your Oyster, you be my Pearl
I'll be your Boy, you be my Girl
I'll be a Disease, you be my Cure
My love will be Divine, that I can Assure





You be my Bird, I'll be your Wing
You be the Words, I'll just Sing
You be my Touch, I'll be your Feel
Loving you truly is now my Zeal

I’ll be your Sun, you be my Shine
I’ll be your Thief, you be my Crime
I’ll be your Rhythm, you be my Rhyme
I’ll be the Intoxication, you be the Wine

You be my Heart, I'll be your Beat
You be my Ground, I'll be your Feet
You be my Body, I'll be your Soul
You just Pretend, I'll do the Role

I’ll be your Puppet, you be my String
I’ll be your Pearl, you be my Ring
I’ll give you Space you can do your Thing
Whenever you become the Queen, I’ll be the King

You be my 'Lioness', you be my 'Your Highness'
I'll be your Blush; I'll be your Shyness
Our love will Flourish; there will be no Dryness
Our love will always Add up, there will be no Minus

I’ll be the first one to patch up whenever we Fight
Don’t worry, in the end, everything will be Alright
You be ME, I'll be YOU
We'll always be ONE instead of TWO

............... and this is how a relationship works

You do, I do and then only we get the Love Perks.
When you feel like kissing on cheeks instead of Lips
This is when a True Love Depicts.

                                                            - J.Walia

No comments: