Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Proposal













Hey Girl, I don’t know what to say
I don’t know why I came in your way
I think you are intelligent enough to know
If you don’t wanna hear anything, simply say NO 

From last few days I wanna sleep early
So that, in my dreams, I can touch your hair curly
Seriously, I don’t know why I feel different
Your one glance, for me, is not sufficient

My feelings are mixed; my life is playing some tricks
Allow me to build the castle; I got all the Love bricks
Some say it’s Infatuation, some say I’m in Love
I don’t know what it is, but will you be my Dove?

It’s been ages; I have been through various stages
My life has flipped a lot but I'm still stuck on your pages
My claims are not tall and I’ll catch you when you fall
I feel like nuzzling you, you are cuter than the Barbie doll

You’re the one whom I wanna see always
My love is pure and sure, it’s not a ‘False Case’
Okay, no more running around, let’s cut the chase
‘I LOVE YOU,’ in your heart, can I get a small space?

I can’t get you stars, I can’t get you the Sun
But throughout my life, you’ll be my Number One
I can’t gift you clouds, I can’t take you on moon
All I can assure you, I won’t let burst our Love Balloon

I’ll be committed, forever in love and Sincere
Where ever you need me, I’ll be present there
Roads may be tough; Sky might not be Blue
You just stand by my side and Darling, I’ll always Love you

You can take your Time, b’coz Love is not a Crime
Think hard, look in my eyes, and try to be mine
I’ll respect your decision; I’ll never ask the reason
Yes or No doesn’t matter; your consideration was my Vision

Alright, thanks for listening, thanks for your time
Thanks for giving me a chance to make you mine
I don’t know what you’ll decide; it’s totally up to you
I just wanna say once more ... ‘Hey Girl, I LOVE YOU'


                                                                       - J.Walia

2 comments:

Boney said...

Nice lyrics sir ji ... but girls of modern world dont deserve this :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Boney..

Yes, modern girls have changed alot for sure. :)