Sunday, March 13, 2011

No sense but not NOnSENSE

I picked up a pen and now I'm gonna write some shit
I know it won't be good, but still read a bit
Who all will like it..... Dude, get some life
All ma haters kindly kill me with a knife

Here I go ..... Nice and slow
So that this write-up gets some flow
I'm gonna tell ya shit that u would neva know
So buckle up your seat belt coz here I go

I lost ma girl.... ya that's sad
I even lost ma dad, that's waaaayy bad
Okay, no more sympathies coz that what I always get
Sometimes you all laugh at me..... Yes, I can bet

So what ya think.... Me a loser?
No mothafucka, me a chooser
I choose others ova me and see I am no where
I wasn't there nor I am here

I was brought upon good values as every human should
I dream to be a rapper, I wish someday I could
If I was a gangsta and had no food
Then I would have been rappin ma shit since ma childhood














I ain't no rapper, I ain't no writer
Mothafucka haters.... Me SIKH... Me a fighter
I'll fight ma way up and will reach the top
Ma time is runnin away, clock is goin tic-toc

I ain't got no talent, I ain't got no money
But I know, someday, my life will be sunny
Ma dreams are high coz that doesn't cost a thing
Ma name is prince, but I aspire to be a KING

I don't know what I have written, its ur responsibility to understand
You took ma autograph on a dusty paper but actually it was on sand.
Water came and washed it away
Remember ma face coz I AM HERE TO STAY

The above shit makes No sense but atleast its not NOnSENSE
Pardon me for the hickup in ma past, present and future tense
Hey this is a good way to get the shit outta of ya mind
Everyone has got 2 eyes but this world is still very much Blind

So here I go, once again nice and slow, and wind this shit up
I know I mus hav lost half of ma readers in d middle of dis write-up
So catch me when I fall and I will hold you when I rise
If you got a smile on ya face, welll that's ma Prize....



                                                                    - J.Walia


No comments: